MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Sunday, September 16, 2012

FROM HEATH TO KENT

WARNING
IGNORE THIS POST IF YOU ARE NOT A CAR FAN

(for more social-minded posts, just skip on past!)

Kent, Heath spotted this at Spotlight Mall today, so he took these photos for you!
A KE10, it seems:)






5 comments:

lew n Merle said...

Hi just had a great catch up with your blog:-) Great to see all the places you've been exploring:-)Will be in touch Mx

Caroline said...

Thanks Merle! Was thinking of you this afternoon too!

Kent said...

Whoaaaa nice! Where was this?!?!

Kent said...

Whoaaaa nice! Where was this?!?!

Caroline said...

LOL Kent! I knew you kids didn't read the writing, and only look at the pics!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers