Marilyn
and I went to the Ellerslie Flower Show.
Loved
this old bird cage filled with potted wild flowers.
Metal flowers 'planted' in the 'waste lands' looked surreal
in their own way.
Mosaic gentleman with his camera
Jenny Gillies Wearable Art show - absolutely huge and creative.
There are lots of photos here, so skim through.
I keep them here for my own record!
Jenny was there and consented to a fan photo!
Jenny's creations ~
Wedding cake, I think...
http://www.jennygillies.com/ to read about her if you are interested!
Hmmmm, I took this photo of Jenny dressed in one of her own creations, from the site above! Love it!
Hmmmm, I took this photo of Jenny dressed in one of her own creations, from the site above! Love it!
2 comments:
Looks like it was a pretty impressive show! I'll have to try and come next Mx
Do!! We bought it from Auckland (Ellerslie, obviously!) That would be so cool if you came down next year for it!
Post a Comment