MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Friday, November 18, 2011

TAYLOR'S MISTAKE HOUR

Last week I went to Taylors Mistake - took my lunch, and sat on the beach, read a book and looked out to sea! No reason, except I could, that day!

It is a lonely sort of place, and in fact not a pleasant beach. Felt kinda scrubby and a bit dull... but I do adore the sea, especially with the majestic hills towering over,  and it was special to soak in the atmosphere for an hour or so.









3 comments:

kiwifiddy said...

some good fishing spots around where you sat here...

Anna said...

I would kind of like to do something like that myself!

Caroline said...

wow I didn't know that was a good fishing spot!!!

There was a lone surfer...

Anna, it is awesome. I have a day a week where I disappear off the radar and be alone! Take my lunch and a book. It is so worth it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers