MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ROYAL AND ELLEN'S VISIT - FROM CANADA - VERY OLD FRIENDS!

They stayed at Dad and Marilyn's place, and it was wonderful to share in them! I knew them both from before they were married! We also had a few at our place to see them - old friends of them both!




 Deep discussion on natural health!







    ABOVE: Royal was entertaining us with comedy 
right to the very end!


This video is awesome!!
I took it by mistake, camera on the wrong setting, 
but really pleased it happened!
Royal's final line in a story!
(Enlarge to full screen is better!)







































Helene brought these flowers - SO gorgeous - such a brilliant clear orange!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers