MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Thursday, October 4, 2012

FINAL NIGHT WITH THE PHILIPS FAMILY

The Philips family arrived back in town, so we all met at Riccarton Mall for tea!

I didn't have a picture of Penny 
("She is sixteen, going on seventeen"


so tonight I took some!   
She makes a good model!




*************************



*************************************


Jeanette




The two face-book friends




Penny modeled by some pink doors





***********************

We met up with Caroline and Ondy 
and went to Maccers for a cuppa!


********

Parting time
They leave for Adelaide tomorrow morning early.

So it is....


"We'll meet again
don't know where....
don't know whennnnnn"

**************************************************************

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers