MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

30th APRIL - GUY LEAVES TO LIVE IN BRISBANE!

Finally the Day arrived!

Guy has had a number of holidays in Australia, but this was finally when he was leaving home!

At the airport, 9am, getting one of his bags shrink wrapped.


All trolleyed up...



Filling in (or is it out?) the forms


It was so awesome that some of his friends came to see him off.

James (with the funny face!) and Reuben 


Brittney, Angus and Louisa


Time to go ~ I'm trying not to cry


All having final hugs!




Final Wave..


Wishing Guy all the best as he embarks on a totally new life..
Hugs and Love
from Mum, Dad and Heath!
(left at home to keep the home fires burning!)

*****************************

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers