Because
I have so many photos to show on here, I am going to write the bare
minimum of words to go with them!
Hopefully
now, we are back up and running.
I
am finding it is FAR easier to update this blog VERY regularly, so
hope to get back to that from now on!
Dear Jenna Louise sent me some utterly beautiful flowers as a gesture of empathy after the latest Earthquakes. I took loads of photos of them as they were breathtaking. God truly created something gorgeous when He created roses and lillies...
And Celia and Paul brought me a beautiful gift ~ I drink my coffee from it most mornings and remember their kindness so much..
While Mike and boys were having a boys holiday up north (I joined them in time for Heidi and Julian's wedding)
there was a frightening Quake here in Christchurch, so I took off at a rate of knots and drove to Queenstown for two days ~ staying with Dad and Marilyn, Bev and Errol.
No comments:
Post a Comment