MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Friday, January 27, 2012

HEIDI AND JULIAN'S WEDDING


HEIDI AND JULIAN'S WEDDING




The Couple of The Day

Waiting for the bride to appear!
It poured with heavy rain all day.

Julian, Daniel, James and Myles.



(Peter background)
 Kendall and Jadon











Myles and Julia






I don't know who most of these people are, 
but you might find someone you know!




Matt and Julene









I have always said that Joanne (my cousin) and Kent have the same eyes.  Both bright blue and full of sparkle.   Finally after 24 years I got them together and took a photo.

The photo isn't showing it as much as it is evident in real life.
However ~ since taking this photo, a number of people have commented on how alike they are in looks.
Interesting how it falls, isn't it.





Lots of good stories getting told!










Poppy!
This is currently my favourite baby!
I'm definitely in love!




Heidi was waiting for Julian to come on his trusty steed and pick her up so they could ride off into the ((sunset)) darkness, so I took these last photos.






The Wedding Bouquet.


Finished with.


To finish with ~ a tired Julia!


I put these at the end, as I didn't want to 'take away' from the wedding.
This is us ready before we left for the wedding!






Ollie and Guy



This one got left at home for the day!




2 comments:

kiwifiddy said...

Nice updates!!

Caroline said...

Thanks Brock... glad you finally got to see them! xx

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers