A wee bird arrived..
Now he has a new home
Kinda funny packing up your home and taking it away with you!
My wee car got banished to the corner of the paddock ~ for safety while away!
Backing out...
Whoops! The curb is too high - snapped the water hose off...
That's ok leave it like that and I'll fix it over the road...
All on deck to guard Mike from getting run over while he does on the spot repairs!
We stopped at Northwood and bought a few Easter Eggs...
(the girl didn't mind me taking the photo!)
First night ~ too late to pitch the tent so all three kids slept inside ~ Oscar to sleep on the short bed ~ but concerns that he might hang over the end!
So, Mike measured him.......
.... then measured the bed .......
.... Hmmmm, Oscar is this much too tall.....
Trying it out
Plenty of spare pillows for any who needs one....
Well, it's all jolly good fun anyway!
Quietened down now.
Nek morning, bright and early.. all hands on deck....
Oh no! One tent pole missing (used something makeshift! There is always a way!)
Deeanne, Gareth and Brieanna visited....
Then Kent arrived, having rode his bike down from Auckland!
Guy went and met him at the gate and had his morning run back to the site!
Afternoon coffee at Wai-Ariki Farm Park on the veranda
There we are....
Saturday morning ~ I met Dad and Marilyn and we had breakfast at Chantilini's
Possibly one of the nicest cafe's I have ever been to....
Later I found Dad and Marilyn enjoying a read and sit in the glorious sun at the Heritage where they were staying.
Whoops! I must have quit taking photos!
Went home Monday afternoon after a fantastic fun and relaxing break!
******************************************************
3 comments:
Fun times!
Yes! They give us good memories, eh!
Cool pics, looks like you had a great time. I've seen so many photos taken of people sitting down the end of the caravan over the years, maybe you should do a timeline of them!
Post a Comment