MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Smashing up the heater

Mike was throwing this heater out to the bin and Heath and Guy got out the baseball bat and an axe to smash it up!  Our kids have always done this with old stuff... is this being allowed to legally get going with dangerous weapons and let off some boy-steam?  Actually I think they were having loads of fun!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mostly just want to say, 'HI'. But I think using up some boy energy is a wonderful idea!

Nice to get a little peek at your life.

~Eva

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers