MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Saturday, June 12, 2010

AUCKLAND FOR KENTS GRADUATION

Heath and I flew up for a couple of days first... this was Kent meeting us (as royalty!!) when we arrived at the airport!
Mexican Restaurant with Kent and Kendall Grey





13 piggybacking 22!!





22 piggybacking 13!





13 piggybacking 22 again!





Nandos - Kendall, Heath, Kent, Sarah and Brock





Mike's arrived!  In the mall for brekkie!







Relaxing at Borders... Heath and Kent


Onto the graduation now...





Laura Wood graduated also, in the same ceremony!  It was awesome to all be together!
Here, Laura and her granddad... Harry Dent!





The Stage



Coming up... some pics of Kent with his friends....




On the left, his best friend through class, Luke.







Both working together in Emergency now...




Best friends... Kent and Luke






Proof!!





Brock and Kent's 'sister'!!   SO awesome to be present when they both graduated!




Brock and his 'little sister'!





Kent with the 'Big Shots"!






It's all over now! Back to Maccers for a last supper... tired but happy!





Brock and Kent...








Brock, Kent and superman lil bro




Back home in Chch - unbelievably cold about 7am! 




Yep! SO cold, I reverted to this!!


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers