MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Saturday, June 23, 2012

AILEENS'S VISIT

Aileen (Gary's mother from Melbourne) stayed with us for two weeks, so one Sunday after the meeting, we decided to go to Diamond Harbour for lunch at the little Cafe up the hill!

Looking across the Harbour from Lyttelton where you catch the ferry.  
It is a 10 minute ride.



On the ferry

Mike, Heath, Chris


Gary and Aileen 


We have arrived, and our ferry is on it's return journey.


We had about a 10 minute walk up the hill.



And now, waiting for the return ferry.

Mike!




Aileen and Gary


Shirley and Chris


*******************************************

Aileen and I went to The Tea House
in Lincoln.  It was adorable!


Sandwiches




Aileen leaving to go home.
Filling in the forms at the airport over a cuppa - 4am in the morning, I might add!


*********************************************


A rainbow always looks lovely, doesn't it?


*************************************************

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers