MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Thursday, January 20, 2011

AWOKEN BY THE 6.03 ONE THIS MORNING!

2 comments:

My Cottage Charm said...

Hey there! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my pantry...I am SO happy how it turned out. :) My little boy had a blast helping me...he would much rather paint than do his schoolwork! lol I homeschool him and he will hurry and finish his work so he can help me with mine...such a sweetheart!
I just looked at your post...are you having earthquakes? There was one in the state above us last week, and one in the state below us yesterday...kinda makes a girl nervous! :) They were very small ones though...no damage!
Better scoot...have a great day!
Hugs
Missy

Mountainrose said...

Question... are all of these earthquakes always in the early morning hours? a heck of a way to wake up, right?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers