Brock was really cool to take Heath hunting/tramping. They went for four days... Arthurs Pass. I will put some of the pictures below!
It was a 6 1/2 hour walk in and they reckon they got fit as when they walked out 4 days later it only took them 5 1/2 hours! They shaved off an hour! They left home at 6am.
Thank's Kent, that they could borrow your car!
Matt met them in one of the huts!
Matt and Julene (good to have the woman's touch!!)
They stayed in two different huts over the nights away.
Did cousin Angus carve his name at some stage?????
Sadly (for them), they didn't get a deer... but thats ok (well, Brock was hoping to fly back to Auckland with a backpack loaded up!) Anyway, they had a really good time!
2 comments:
What beautiful scenery! I could almost imagine it was up the mountains near my home, except I'm pretty sure it's a little farther away. What a fun adventure.
Thank you April!! Thank you for looking too:)
Post a Comment