MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Monday, April 5, 2010

EASTER BREAK AT HANMER

I don't get these blogs! They scroll the wrong way, I reckon! So here we have the LAST picture coming on first!  Maybe one day I will know how to scroll it the other way around? Meanwhile, scroll down to the bottom if you want to start at the very beginning (a very good place to start!!)

A few of us - we lined the walls of the cafe!  We stayed so long, that most other people had gone - but too much to talk about, you know!
And then - we went home sweet home!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers