MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Friday, March 26, 2010

Guy's 19th Birthday today

He had an amazing day! A special birthday morning tea was put on for him at work (and Mike invited!) He was presented with a huge top of the line tool kit (which will last a lifetime, sort of thing) and all in all it was a productive day! Photos coming tomorrow!

Heath got home from the camp, blistered lips and very tired. Sadly I wasn't home when he got here (having biked from school with that HUGE backpack on  his back!) and he hopped straight into the shower!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Followers